Friday, July 30, 2010

All Moved Out and Moving on.....

It's official, I have now vacated the residence of 244 South Heritage Loop....okay, so only partially I have only vacated my room and turned in my keys I am in fact still in the apt sitting on Amanda's floor working ever so feverishly on this blog post. It was so weird last night as I spent my last night as a Chapel Hill resident in my room. The once vibrant and color filled room that I was so used to sleeping in was transformed into a white box that was so dreary. I firmly believe that my lack of good quality sleep last night was as a direct result of this drastic change in my room. Here is a glimpse of what my room looked like before .....


And here is what resulted when all the life was sucked from the room.

Oh well, its a clean slate for the new girl that will taking my room in the fall....Note that she will be taking my room, not my place.

So now I am all moved out and ready to move on.....well not to VA quite yet...first I will be making a trip down to SC to spend a week at the beach! I am so excited that I get to spend a week at the beach and relax with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. We have many hours laying out on the beach ahead of us and boy are we ready, most of us have either been doing summer school this summer or working full time jobs and some of us doing both! Needless to say, we are ready for a relaxing week!!!

So watch out Myrtle, here we come!!! Praying for blue skies and sunny days :)
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment