Thursday, July 8, 2010

My very own Blog...

So I have now officially entered the Blogger World thanks to my dear roomie and creator of this lovely design Ms. Laura Ann Case (soon to be Mrs. Laura Morgan). She encouraged me to start a blog because my time in Chapel Hill is coming to an end more quickly than I would care for it to. I will be leaving in a little over a month and will be beginning a new journey, at a new school, in a new city, in a new state. I will soon be finished boxing up all of my belongings and moving from my home for the past three years of Chapel Hill to my new condo a whopping 273 miles away in the little charming town of Stephens City Virginia (but hey I guess it could be worse, I could be in a different time zone). I will be trading in my 27516 zip code for a 22655 zip code which I do quite enjoy since the Stephens City zip code is much more symmetrical than my Chapel Hill one ;)

Although moving away and living in a town that is 4 hours away from my family is quite a scary situation for me, I think I am truly ready. I have done a lot of maturing and growing up this past year (and not to mention I turned 21, so that makes me an adult right?) and think I am ready to gain a little more independence and begin on this new path that God has set before me. So as I begin this journey living on my own in a completely different state I will depend on my faith to help me through the hard times always remembering to stay true to myself and never letting myself forget where I came from.

"Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment