Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Time has Come the Walrus Said...

To talk of many things; Of pills and pharm calc, and empathy, of anatomy and other pharmacy things!

Winter Break is officially over, as the start of my second semester of my first year of pharmacy school begins tomorrow. WOW, one semester down and 7.5 more to go. I now have snapped back to reality after being at home for almost an entire month. This was the longest period of time that I had spent at my parents house at one time in well over a year and a half. This was quite an adjustment for me in the beginning because I had been so used to living on my own and being in control of situations that I had to transition back into the role of living with my parents again. While I was home on break, I had hoped to read some books for fun since at school I do not get a chance to read much of anything outside of my class powerpoint slides. So I took home my new Lauren Conrad book, "Sugar and Spice" in addition to several Nicholas Sparks thinking that I would of course read all four of the books that I took home and would have an excuse to go to Barnes & Noble and buy a new book....Well, think again I read a whopping 0 books while home, not even turning the first page. Oh well, instead I worked (aka made lots of $$ to save up so I don't have to work as much this semester), visited with family and of course friends. Over break I also got to meet a very extra special little Miss Alina. She is the beautiful daughter of my lovely friend Janna and is one adorable baby girl. I went to see her at the beginning of the break and she was so tiny and I also got the privilege of seeing her again before I had to leave and in those few short weeks in between visits she was much more alert and it made me think of how much she will have changed before I will get to see her again!!! Don't grow too much--- but do grow enough to fit into your UNC onesie I got you ---Go Heels!!

So as this new semester is about to get started I should probably start it off right by being well rested for my first day of classes!!


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment